QUALITY EYE CARE AT De-Lens Ophthalmics
One of the prime aims of De-Lens is the advancement for the public benefit of the study of and research into optometry, ocular health and behavior, vision science and related subjects and the publication of the results.
Wuse, Gudu and Utako Eye Tests, Eye Emergencies & More
At De Lens Ophthalmics, Family and Vision Care Centre we believe that the research of today is the clinical practice of tomorrow. All our doctors are involved in clinical research that seeks to answer clinical questions and pave the way for new standards in eye care and public eye health.
We do this by:
- Funding research projects in our practice settings
- Commissioning specific research projects on priority topics requested by funding bodies.
We work with everyone who can help us achieve these aims, from practicing optometrists, hospitals, to vision sector bodies, vision and health-related charities, national funding bodies and patients.
Our aim is to be as collaborative as possible to the benefit of our work, and to make the results of our research as freely and widely available as possible.
Below are some of our research publications:
1. Epithelial Basement Membrane Dystrophy and Visual Rehabilitation Using Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses: A Case Report
2. Use of Scleral Lenses in the Visual Rehabilitation of Keratoconus: A Case Series
3. Clinical Training of African Optometrists: An Indian Experience.